Promo Pack Solutions is hiring!
There’s more to a person than a resume or a set of skills. People infuse every new job with their collection of skills, passions, and experiences.
We have listed all the currently available positions below. If the job you seek is not currently available, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d love to hear from you.
Please email your resume, indicating the position of interest, to email@example.com. Please refrain from calling, and rest assured that we will retain your information in case the position becomes available.
Take action by applying now, and we will get in touch with you.
Packaging Line Worker (General Labour)
We are hiring for Packaging Line Worker (General Labour) full-time positions for our facility in Calgary. You will be required to work an 8-10hr/day shift. If you are looking to get hired fast and have previous experience working in packaging or any similar industry, this could be the ideal job for you.
- You must be capable of performing a variety of standing, crouching, twisting, and bending during an 8-10 continental hour shift
- Can lift 50 lbs- this may be occasionally required
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and attention to detail
- Experience with repetitive tasks
- Active listening
- Teamwork and follow instructions
- Offloading stock, physical counting, and verification
- Quality check of finished goods to make sure work is according to the provided sample and the packaging requirement
- Re-packing stocks in provided cartons and palletizing
- marking stocks and finished goods pallets
- Keeping the work area clean after each job.
- Keeping approved samples of the job for future reference
- Must be well versed in the handling of equipment’s – training will be provided at the start of the job
- Clear criminal record
- Forklift certificate/license will be considered an asset
- Shift Availability: Must be available for any assigned shift in the future – currently only Day Shift
- Excellent attendance is required during regular hours, with the ability to work overtime as necessary
- Should maintain good housekeeping in the warehouse
- Any experience in these positions will be considered an asset: Warehouse Associate, Assembler, Stocker, Order Picker, retail, General Labour
- Reliable, personal transportation
- Education: high school diploma or GED